Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Eggs and...Ham

So my mom walked in yesterday and asked me if I wanted to start packing. I looked around at all the boxes still unpacked from my summer in the district and wanted to scream. The clutter in my room right now is giving me ageda...

I just have to keep in mind that in two weeks I'll be boarding a plane at JFK (or, drinking illegally and excessively in the airport anticipating my flight), and all the packing and stress will be behind me. For now, I'm just busy spending time with everyone I don't want to say goodbye to, and eating bacon while I still have the chance. (I'm worried they don't have it there. I went to London once...every time I asked for bacon they gave me ham. It's a legitimate concern.)

Alas, this London blog post does have a purpose, despite the fact that I am not yet in London. It is a favor I ask of my tens of readers: for those of you who are also studying abroad this semester, have studied abroad, lived abroad or simply been to Europe, please comment on my posts and let me know all the places I should visit. Of course there are the obvious basics, like the Eiffel Tower in Paris and the Coliseum in Rome, but if you know of any amazing sights, awesome shopping places or secret, local back-alley bakeries, let me know!

So, my next post should be made from London. But, odds are I will get bored sometime between now and then and ramble on for a couple of pages about how I'm worried I'll want to steal all the children there that have adorable accents or, of course, that I might run out of bacon.

Cheers!

1 comment: