Saturday, September 4, 2010

Oh, and it's 65 degrees out

Should have prefaced the earlier blog with, I landed safely in London on Thursday morning, duh. And yes, I drank heavily on the plane and sat next to British children that I wanted to adopt.

Now that I'm here only two days, I'm realizing there is no way in bloody hell that I'm going to be able to document everything that happens, unless I post every 4 and a half seconds from my shitty little early 90's style Nokia phone. (Which doesn't have the capability to reach the internet anyway, of course. You really don't appreciate the Droid until you leave it behind.) Anyways, I'll try my best to keep you all updated, and post pictures on FB as soon as I get enough to make a decent album.

Also, for those of you who know me decently well, you'll understand the pain in my heart when I share the following news: during a grocery store excursion today I found out that London doesn't have Lean Cuisines, 100 calorie packs, or fiber one bars. I'm close to devastated.

Anyways, for now, I just have to avoid the kitchen because my flatmate Paul put hand soap in the dishwasher and it overflowed, and go to sleep. Great night out at the pubs with my flatmates, walking tour of London tomorrow, classes on Monday (gasp!).

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment